- How long is the day?
We pick up our Cairns City passengers at 630am, our Trinity Beach & Palm Cove passengers at around 7am and our Port Douglas passengers at around 745am. Out of respect to your fellow passengers, please be on time & ideally be waiting out the front a few minutes early. At the end of your day, we’ll then get you back to Port Douglas at around 6.30pm, Palm Cove & Trinity Beach at around 7pm and Cairns City at around 7.30pm. Having said that, on occasions unforeseen events can create delays to our timetables.
- Are there toilet breaks?
Yes, we aim to stop at least every couple of hours.
- Is there mobile phone coverage?
Yes, although spasmodic at times.
- What if I need to cancel?
If you cancel 7+ days prior to your tour, you’ll receive a full refund.
If you cancel less than 7 days from your tour, you'll receive no refund, sorry.
- Is the vehicle air conditioned?
- If we are locals, where will you pick us up?
At a location, on our route, that’s convenient to yourself, drop off will be the same place.
- Can we drink alcohol on board the vehicle?
- Can we eat byo snacks on board the vehicle?
- Can we bring personal luggage on board the vehicle?
Yes to small carry on bags. No to suitcases.
- Is there wheel chair access?
- Are there local discounts?
Yes, please contact us directly.