- How long is the day?
We pick up our Cairns passengers at 630am, our Northern Beaches at around 7am and our Port Douglas passengers at around 745am. Out of respect to your fellow passengers, please be on time & ideally be waiting out the front a few minutes early. At the end of your day, we’ll then get you back to Port Douglas at around 6.30pm, the Northern Beaches at around 7pm and Cairns at around 7.30pm. Having said that, on occasions unforeseen events can create delays to our timetables.
- Are there toilet breaks?
Yes, we aim to stop at least every couple of hours.
- Is there mobile phone coverage?
Yes, although spasmodic at times.
- What if I need to cancel?
If you cancel at least 24 hours before our scheduled departure, you’ll get a full refund.
- Is the vehicle air conditioned?
- If we are locals, where will you pick us up?
At a location, on our route, that’s convenient to yourself, drop off will be the same place.
- Can we drink alcohol on board the vehicle?
- Can we eat byo snacks on board the vehicle?
- Can we bring personal luggage on board the vehicle?
Yes to small carry on bags. No to suitcases.
- Is there wheel chair access?
- Are there local discounts?
Yes, please contact us directly.